Natural Bridge Campground Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://naturalbridge.camp/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Natural Bridge Campground’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Natural Bridge Campground’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Natural Bridge Campground at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Natural Bridge Campground’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Natural Bridge Campground makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Natural Bridge Campground does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Natural Bridge Campground or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Natural Bridge Campground’s website, even if Natural Bridge Campground or a Natural Bridge Campground authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy Of Materials
The materials appearing on Natural Bridge Campground’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Natural Bridge Campground does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Natural Bridge Campground may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Natural Bridge Campground does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Natural Bridge Campground has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Natural Bridge Campground of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Natural Bridge Campground may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Slade Kentucky and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Our Happy Customers
We have came here for a long time and place is wonderful. You will never meet better people anywhere other than this place.they go above and beyond to make your stay great.thank you all so much will be back soon.
— Ashley Wilson
The staff was pleasant and friendly. We stayed in a cabin and it was clean and neat. We caught a few fish in the pond. It was quiet and peaceful at night! There is a nice creek for kids to play in. It was close to all the sites in the area.
— Crystal Miller
What a gorgeous peaceful place to visit ! We spent the day at the campground with the best experience possible ! Kids played and swam in the creek, did bbq and enjoyed our Memorial Day! If you ever need a beautiful place outdoors this is the place!
— Alla Boreyko
Love this camp. Staff is helpful and friendly, and .ost of the sites are in the shade for a good portion of the day due to the surrounding hills.
— KY Crager
Camped out there for our wedding in Red River Gorge. Very laid back campground. We had a great time there. Close to Miguel's and walking distance to the reptile museum. Can't wait to go back.
— Jeremy Edison
I would suggest this Campground to everyone planning a visit there, it's right off exit 33 and easy to reach. The Campground is clean with well maintained bathrooms. Very friendly and helpful staff. We had an amazing two days there. It's close to the gas station and subway and just a few minutes from all the trails.
— Shweta Sonny Verleker
This place is awesome! Alan and his family we very hospitable and friendly! I have been coming here for almost 10 years and will keep coming back to relax and have a great time! I highly recommend this place! Tons of hiking near by or you can take a nice scenic drive!
— Robert Workman
Stay there last night with our family, we were greeted warmly. Delivered firewood to our campsite. Between the hospitality and location of the camp ground we had one of the best camping experiences at a campground!
— Savannah Appel